Michelle has spoken to large and small crowds on topics pertaining to her book and her own Journey to Wellness. She speaks to other topics such as bipolar disorder, finding balance in your life, and more.
Michelle is open to personalizing presentations for groups, hosting workshops, and is available for speaking engagements. Contact Michelle for more information.
Topics of presentations:
- "My Story"
- "Journey to Wellness" workshop
- “Wellness Journey of Recovery”
- “My Wellness Journey and Finding a Balance"
"I'm learning how to sail my own ship, one day at a time,
staying on course and loving every minute of it!"
˜ Michelle Black
Michelle has presented at the following places around Edmonton, Alberta:
- Women Talk
- Administrative Support Practice Council
- Family Matters
- Paraprofessional Council
- Edmonton and Area Supported Employment (EASE)
- Edmonton Zone Occupational Therapy Practice Council
- Bipolar Education Group
- On-Site Placement, Edmonton
- Grant MacEwan University (Science in Nursing Program)
- St. Albert Public Library, St. Albert, AB
Contact Michelle to discuss presentations in your area.
“I am just climbing out of yet another severe depression – you helped me remember hope”
“Impressive life experience and I feel it is so brave to share it and use it to help others through their journey to wellness”
"Thank you so much for sharing not only your story but your dreams. You helped me normalize my own journey and gave me hope for my dreams"
“I learned how to handle anxiety and depression, how to create a balanced lifestyle, and how to control my emotions”
“Great presentation – great to see your journey and how you are so open with us”